Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Farms2ewe will ensure to only provide healthy well handled animals to bookings. The types and breeds of animals we provide are especially selected for their temperaments.
- We undertake a full set of risk assessments for all the activities and animal interactions we offer, copies of which are available upon request.
- We hold a comprehensive Public Liability insurance policy, a copy of which is available upon request.
- All animals are by nature unpredictable; Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any injuries inflicted by the animals if we are acting within our agreed terms and conditions.
- If during the course of a booking there should be extreme conditions e.g. high temperature, we will make every effort to provide the activities agreed. However we retain the right to withdraw any of the animals from handling on welfare grounds.
- During long bookings rest periods may need to be given to the animals, if so this will be done on rotation.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total fee will be required when booking. To avoid disappointment please call to discuss dates and times as soon as possible.
- We will require sufficient vehicular access directly to the site the activity is to take place in. The truck and trailer alone will require a space approx 8 metres long by 4 metres wide, either adjacent to the ‘farmyard’ location or in the car park.
- When booking the complete farm we will require full information on the location, in order to comply with Department of Environment Farming and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) regulations.
Most importantly we want to provide you with a fantastic, memorable experience. We understand that that everyone has individual needs and requirements, please do not hesitate to call Hollie on the 01635 579878 or 07780 654348 if you would like to discuss your booking.
Booking by post
Once we have your form we will send you a receipt, confirmation of your booking and any further information you require by return.